Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't stop vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The title says it all... please help

I just bought the sense, installed it yesterday, all fine, wanted to brag to my boyfriend, he had it on his wrist for 10 minutes, now the thing beeps every 2 minutes or something, silently but i'm going to bed so i would definitely hear it, i jave excellent hearing

I have no notifications, everything is working correct, i set it at 'don't disturb' now and it is still beeping

This is going to drive me crazy? 

Has anyone had thiis before?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Check to make sure you did not have inadvertently set an alarm.

Try Resetting the watch (if not done so already).

Press and hold side button until you see the Fitbit logo. Release and let it go through the

re-set process. It takes about 10-15 seconds. You’ll feel a vibration when it is done.

Tell your boyfriend it doesn’t like him. 👀

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

No alarms,

I tried the reset, it still beeps 😶

Best Answer

@Bianca0210  Try changing clock face. The one you have may have developed a fault.

You can verify this by swiping to the left and starting the Today app. If the vibration stops then it is most likely the clock face.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Bianca0210. Welcome to the Community. @Clove6060 and @Guy_ Thanks for your amazing help.

@Bianca0210 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, as well for trying the suggestions posted in this thread. I'm sorry you're going through this experience with your new Sense. Given this situation, let me recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can investigate what may be occurring and provide you with further assistance. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone, and make sure to share the steps you've tried so far.

Have a good day.

Best Answer