Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wore my fitbit in the pool, less than 10 feet for close to a hour, now it won't power on... When I plug it up to the charger, it either shows the fitbit logo but doesn't charge or it shows a red exclamation point... I have had the watch close to 4 months so I am out of the return time period so I need answers on troubleshooting it or opinions on if it can be fixed or replaced...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Try this. 
Make sure to clean all 4 charging pins and contact points on your watch. Let it sit on the charger for about an hour. Try restart watch while on charger. 

Hold the side button until logo appears and release. Log out from the app and log back in. Also, reboot your phone and turn Bluetooth off for 10 seconds and then turn it back on.

Make sure there are no other devices in the area running the app. Turn them off. 

Let us know how it goes.

Hopefully there’s no water damage.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

Hi @Bryeckles. Welcome to the Community. @Clove6060 Thanks for sharing these suggestions, your post is very helpful.

@Bryeckles Thanks for sharing detailed information about your Sense behavior. I'm sorry you're having this experience and because your post didn't mention, may I know if you dried it well before putting it back on? If you haven't done so, please give a try to the suggestions shared by @Clove6060. Additionally, let me recommend trying the troubleshooting tips described in this help article to get your watch charging correctly.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes