Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won’t sync with wifi

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense won’t sync . Phone and Fitbit fully charged and wifi is on

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good it was syncing till today. What usually works for me is restarting the tracker a couple of times, then on your phone unpair your Sense from the bluetooth list, turn off Bluetooth and restart the phone. Turn bluetooth back on (but don't try to pair your sense) then go to the Fitbit app and try to sync. I hope that works for you, but if not, go through the article I listed above.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

What phone are you using? Did your Fitbit previously sync with it, or is it a new phone? 

Try THIS Help Article on syncing issues

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Hi
I have iPhone 6s. It was syncing fine until today

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good it was syncing till today. What usually works for me is restarting the tracker a couple of times, then on your phone unpair your Sense from the bluetooth list, turn off Bluetooth and restart the phone. Turn bluetooth back on (but don't try to pair your sense) then go to the Fitbit app and try to sync. I hope that works for you, but if not, go through the article I listed above.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for that. I got it synced!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fantastic!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes