Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I powered off my sense last night because I'm going to be away from the charger for several days. Now. I can't get it to come back on. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

HI @Jeresh - normally pushing the button [correctly] for a seconds will wake it, if not place it on the charger, that also wakes it [If it is actually charging].

If that doesn't work check How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

According to Fitbit, you can press and hold down the solid state button on your Sense for 10 second if it's frozen. At first, it will look like nothing is happening, but keep holding the button down. After 10 seconds, the Fitbit logo will display, and your watch will restart.

Regards,
J Wick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Jeresh welcome, the detailed process (based on my experience) for a restart involves squeezing the side button for up to about 20 seconds and releasing it when the logo appears. After about 30 seconds the clock face should be up & running.

If this fails to restart investigate the state of charge as others have suggested (In the Today screen on your phone Fitbit app slide your finger down & release to sync noting the value next to the battery icon in the top right corner) If the device has little or no charge investigate why as suggested by @Guy_ 

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi All, well, it finally did come on later that day.  I tried everything I could (holding the buttons for a longer time, holding the buttons for shorter times, etc.  Didn't have the charger with me, so couldn't do that.).  At some point, I did whatever it took.  Can't remember what.  🙂  Thanks for all the help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes