Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete notifications on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As most people are aware "sometimes" the notifications on the Fitbit Sense are unable to be deleted because the notifications are no longer on the phone having been deleted from the phone when the Bluetooth connection between both devices was momently lost!. The only solution is to reboot the Fitbit Sense to erase all "sticky" notifications.. SUGGESTION>  Can the next firmware update include under the settings section on the Fitbit Sense device an option to simply delete all notifications rather than a massive reboot sequence.. Does anyone from the development team ever read these suggestions??

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Flynnpollock welcome, you can post here for Feature Suggestions, you might like to check through previous suggestions to see if any closely match yours or merit your vote.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To manage notifications: On the clock, swipe up to see your notifications and tap any notification to expand it for more detail. On a notification, swipe right to delete it. To delete all notifications at once, swipe down to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear All.

Regards,

J Wick

Best Answer
0 Votes

OH Dear.. You didn't read my posting correctly. Of course I know how to delete notifications "however" as I said "sometimes" the Sense and the Phone get out of sync and its impossible to delete the notifications from the Sense,, This actually happens with all Fitbit devices with notification alerts.

Best Answer
0 Votes