Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense wristband is broken on one side

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So today one half of my sense strap broke off. The attachment is still attached but thr strap has come off the attachment 

16782951850443035460140277963013.jpg

Is this repairable or not. I got this in October 2020. I have a charge 5 so won't be without. 

I've been with Fitbit since 2013 so I don't really want to go somewhere else but I am seriously considering it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If it is just the band and not the actual watch at all, I think you will be better off buying a new band.  I see you can buy a replacement on the Fitbit Store, or Amazon has a wide variety of third-party replacement bands for most or all Fitbit models in wide variety of styles, colors, and fabrics at reasonable prices.  Often can get a set of different colors for less than price of one original band.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Well.i currently can't get the stuck attachment out lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

JohnnyRow_0-1678713335760.png

JohnnyRow_1-1678713382533.png

Looks to me that you still have the release button there attached to the watch, to push down and pull out.  Maybe just need another hand or pliers to pull out band while pushing down the release button.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer