Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup and customer support is horrible!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased a Fitbit sense and have tried setting it up an abundant amount of times, but it is not working. On the app it shows that it is perfectly connected to my Fitbit sense and works.Although,on the watch itself,all I can see is the Fitbit logo.I have contacted customer support multiple amounts of times and have tried to sort out the issue but after 15 minutes of calling each staff,the call just cuts off.This is ridiculous and I am definitely seeking for a RETURN! Absolute waste of my TIME! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No I did not get any update request, I restarted the device multiple times and nothing. Good that there was a free return available so I recently returned the product. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If on the Sense you only see the logo, it probably is because the final firmware hasn't been loaded. 

After going through the setup, the user should be promoted to install the firmware. 

Do you get this prompt? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I did not get any update request, I restarted the device multiple times and nothing. Good that there was a free return available so I recently returned the product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes