Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I upgrade to Fitbit Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have the Fitbit versa 2 and I’ve had it since it came out. Is it worth it to upgrade to the Fitbit Sense or no? I’ve been back and forth on it and can’t decide. 

Is there another Fitbit coming out soon and should I just wait to see what the next one is rather than upgrade to the Fitbit Sense now?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Can't (won't) say which way you should go but would suggest you read the Sense forum carefully in order to grasp the many problems Sense owners are having.  In my case the display screen just fell off the body of the device.  No rough treatment or anything else.  Then add in the short battery life.  I would certainly seeing what is in the pipeline or other simular options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received my Fitbit Sense two weeks ago to replace my Versa 2. Just like you I was wondering if the feature upgrade was big enough. But I must say, the Eda-scan, ECG, build in GPS are a real plus for me. And from yesterday we can use the Google Assistant in the Netherlands (not a must have but a nice add on). And yes, following this community and the different issues people encounter could be a turnoff. But I think it's a bit tricky focus on the negatives here. I didn't ignore it when I was making a decision, but not many people come to a support forum to share positive feedback. If it all works, it works, why come here? 

So look at the features of the Versa 2 and the Sense and see if the new features are worth the price to you...

Good luck with your decision making 👍

Tracking my health and movements with Fitbit from april 2014, now using a Sense 2™
Best Answer

Stay with versa 2 (loved my versa 2). Sense is 'meh'.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Sorry to say, but personally I would say no, nothing but issues with battery drain and sync.. giving up mine only had it 2 months 

Best Answer
0 Votes