Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 clock face disappeared from Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Something unbelievable is happening... 

I bought my Sense for 1week ago, and I was able to install the clock for SpO2 on the first day. I used it, and the graph as shown my data, and since then the watch face disappear and I can't install it anymore because it is not available for my country. It's unbelievable... 

I've already asked on support and the answer is: "If the watch does not appear on your clock face store, it is because is not available in your country". I've asked the list of countries where SpO2 is available and no one know how to answer this question. Why?

It is the worst support I've experienced, and there's no documentation related with SpO2 on fitbit

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @nuno-morais, welcome to the community.

Can I ask which country you live in? I too have been looking for a list of supported countries, but can't find anything either. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm from Portugal. There's no information about the countries: 
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2459.htm

```

The SpO2 Signature clock face is only available in certain countries at this time. If you don’t see it in the Clock Face Gallery, it’s not available in your region.

```

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing for me on Versa 2. That answer as it not being available in your country is ridiculous. If it disappeared, it means you had it! Does FitBit offer any support for their devices? I have not been able to find where such service is offered. Becoming disenchanted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Helo @marelemar ,

In my case I'd changed by mistake the country. Do you want to confirm if you have changed the country by mistake too? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had no location country in my profile plus was not allowing Fitbit access to my location and due to vpn at some point I had another country. Once I added US in my profile, I could see the face available.

Best Answer
0 Votes