Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 isn't installing or working on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To day

Today sense came in. Spo2 installs android. Smartwatch sense sat not instal

5x Smartphone restart and sense.
10x sync
Nope it say not instal and phone fitbitapp say instal. wtf

BTW by Labels Sense is not add on your forum

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

If this was written in some secret code, I didn't get the decoder key.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner and welcome to the Help forum.  I am moving your post to the Sense forum, since it is a better fit for your question.

Can you please provide a better explanation of your problem and rephrase your question?  I'm sure there is someone here who can help you.  I don't understand your problem. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

The topic can be Clossed.

Everything has been sent back to amazon.
1- Battery life 3 days wtf Huwai I do 14 days.
2- SPO2 does not work on the phone and watch says not installing.
3- data measurements are not accurate..

We are going with the family to another brand.
Lots of luck Fitbit

Beye beye

Best Answer
0 Votes

SpO2 clock face says not installed and no SpO2 tile in the health metrics section of the phone App.

I believe I have installed the Spo2 clock face and Sp02 Tracker App. I do see the clock face but it says not installed. There is no check mark for the SpO2 tracker in the Apps listing but when I tap on SpO2  Tracker it offers to uninstall so it would seem that it is installed. It is also shown in the list of installed Apps. I have given it all the permissions. There is no Sp02 tile in the health metrics section of the app. I have the latest version on my Sense. Presumably the latest version of the App. I have a OnePlus 7t phone with the Microsoft Launcher if that makes any difference.

Best Answer

LOL Idd Cince 27-5-21 Reported on the forum and today 19-9-21 Tey don`t fix   that  problem.

I am have oder 12 time difrent Sense (Amazon were not happy with return all ) Return 11 sense  All same problem Spo.
1 sense I am have here also no Spo.

I am can say That Appel watch 6 and 7 do beter job for same price then Fitbit. also Huwawei ( battery 14days) and spo working.
How ever.  Cheaper Fit watch do some time beter then expesive Fitbit whit not allot options.

I am think Tay wil never Fix spo in sense maby in a new one.  Next year I am going over to Appel Watch 8.
Same price more option. Oke no Website whit friends thats is ok.

Best Answer
0 Votes