Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Clock face.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you interpret the red heart beat graph on the standard clock face?   I get the steps and the sleep number.   Is there a way to change what is graphed?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@JohnC I assume you are referring to the 'Spectrum' clockface. Unlike some other clockfaces, this clockface does not have any settings that can be changed (in the Fitbit app). There are 3 components displayed on the graph - steps, sleep score and current heart rate. If you tap on the clockface it it will scroll through each graph individually. On the overview screen, the 3 graph lines are simply overlayed.

Mike_Croy_1-1601465985937.png

Ionic = deceased. Sense since 25/9
Best Answer

Thanks.  Yes I figured it out.   The other two graphs are cumulative, but heart rate is instantaneous.  

Best Answer

Hi @JohnC - I don't think that they are cumulative. The  sleep score is the current score, the heart rate is the current heart rate and the steps is the current total steps for today. Each graph has a scale on the righthand side (100% for sleep and step goal) and the line goes from 0 on the left to value on the scale on the right. The lines of each graph are simply overlayed on the overview screen.

Ionic = deceased. Sense since 25/9
Best Answer

Can I get this clock face on my Versa 3? What is called in the face store so I can change mine to this one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner   I'm sorry, but the Spectrum clock face is only available for the Sense.  Spectrum 

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner  - have a look in the Gallery for what you want, there are many good different clock faces..

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"...there are many good different clock faces."

Absolutely. First thing I did was hunt down a few free clock faces. I then deleted all the shipping ones. They had absolutely no appeal to me. Awful in fact!

The default ones don't do much justice for the Sense out of the box. It should start up with one of the best for numerous obvious reasons. Many users just stick with the default. That's sad.

Reminds me of the shipping default one on the Ionic. Gee, that was bad!

😀

Best Answer
0 Votes