Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swim lock

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this fitbit sense around a month and a half ago. I took it swimming today, and used the swim lock. I can't unlock my fitbit now and it has ruined the statistics of my exercise. I seen on the fitbit community page you are supposed to tap the pause button twice. I don't even have a pause button.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @MrEdinburgh - it's the side button you press twice, it may take a few goes to get it right. Make sure it and your hands are dry for best results.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Sense 2 has a "real" button; not the haptic button.

It is why I posted that we should be given an incentive discount to trade in the Sense 1. The haptic button is a feature that never worked to satisfaction.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jlsflnj - as mentioned in your post reply the haptic button does work but may take getting used to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have loved my sense…until yesterday. I forgot to take it off for swimming (albeit it is supposed to be swim proof for up

to 50 meters) and it is as dead as can be. I have tried rice I tried a cool hair blower and nothing helps. Very disappointed as I too track exercise, sleep etc. I have a premium account but can’t find any way to get help. So frustrating to pay for a watch only to have it fail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DebThu  - that's a common problem with the seals.

If it's under warranty, 1 to 2 years depending on country law, the quickest way to resolve it is to take it back to where you bought it for replacement.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Best Answer
0 Votes