Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Fitbit Pay on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I go to use my Fitbit pay my Fitbit says no cards set up. When I pull up wallet in the app it says it’s not available for my Fitbit right now. I go about my business and pay with a card. Then later I’ll go back to the app and it will show my cards in the wallet. It’s never consistent tho and half the time it says it’s unavailable for my Fitbit which makes no sense since I set up my bank years ago when I was using my ionic. Is anyone else having this problem.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have never been able to configure the wallet (versa 2 and now sense).

Best Answer

Hi @Klewellen. Welcome to the Community Forums. @lablover55 It's good to see you around.

@Klewellen Thanks for sharing detailed information about your Sense. I'm sorry the Fitbit Pay isn't working as it should and to look into this, may I know the name of your bank? Also, what is the model and OS version of your phone?

In the meantime, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Sense.
  2. Tap the Wallet tile and remove your cards.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, add your card and try using Fitbit Pay one more time.

@lablover55 Thanks for joining this thread and please provide me with more details about the issues experienced with this feature, as well as the troubleshooting tips you've tried so far. This will allow me to investigate on my end and help you out.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I tried to add the ccs, they would not stick. I really don't care about this feature anyway. So, it isn't a big deal to me.

Best Answer

Hi @lablover55. I hope you're doing well.

I understand what you mean and thanks for your efforts. If by any chance you'd like to use this feature in the near future, let me recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look into this and help you out.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes