Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't connect with One Plus 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I bought sense 2 days back, I am trying to search device in fitbit for Bluetooth connection and it is not able to search my mobile.

Even when I enable the sense controls it is saying trying to pair but not getting connected.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine just says "no device found" I have done everything, including factory reset

Best Answer

I have the same problem, sense fitbit will not connect to fitbit app for set-up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@htata31@Momofclex3 and @Wny Welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry your watches aren't able to connect correctly, and thanks for every step tried prior to posting. Just to confirm, have you exhausted the steps described in this help article? Did you make sure to turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby? Also, @Momofclex3 and @Wny may I know what is the model of your phones?

Even though you've tried troubleshooting your Sense, please give one last try to the following:

1. Remove your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. On your phone's settings, tap Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  3. Go back one screen, tap Force Stop and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  6. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once this process is completed, try setting up your notifications and the on-wrist phone calls one more time and let me know how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes