Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using actual oxygen percentage in the sleep section instead of variation level would be more helpful

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The oxygen variation chart in the sleep section should be replaced with the actual oxygen percentage to be of better use for the user.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

SpO2 Signature and SpO2 Active clock faces will give you the range of SpO2 and the average during the sleep session.

I believe the point they have made in the past is variation is more important than the actual level. SpO2 depends on age and overall health. High variation indicates breathing problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dndgod  @FloppyDrive   You don't need a special clock face to get SpO2 details on the Sense/Versa 3.  They have the SpO2 tracker app and you will get your SpO2 in the Today app on the device itself.  Tap on your Today app on the device and you can see the Average SpO2.  Tap on that and you will see your sleeping range and a bar graph of your average sleeping SpO2 for the last week.  Like I wrote, you don't need a special clock face.

I've been trying to make sense of the EOV graph ever since it was released.  My background is physiology and I have never come across a graph with no units on the y-axis.  This is my take on what Fitbit is doing with this graph.  Measuring SpO2 and giving you a number is regulated by the FDA.  Fitbit was collecting SpO2 data before it had that FDA approval.  The EOV graph is a way to give you some kind of graph without getting in trouble with the FDA.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes