Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sense apps be available in Latin America?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought a Sense Health watch because of the ECG and SpO2 apps. 

Today I am really mad because it seems that there is NO availability for meany of the features for LatAm (Colombia).

Can we have a tentative date? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Manuel19810321 you should ask Fitbit that question, However since 2014 I think I've only seen a release date mentioned twice. As your fellow fitbit users, you know as much as we do. 

Best Answer

Hi @Manuel19810321. It's good to see you here in the forums. @Rich_Laue Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@Manuel19810321 Thanks for sharing that you got the Sense. As you may know the ECG App is available in certain countries that are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to our medical products. I understand how you're feeling about not having this feature available in Colombia and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Your feedback will be passed along as our team is working hard to bring the ECG App features to all our Fitbit users across the world. Please keep an eye to this link for future updates about the availability of this feature.

On the other hand, I'm happy to announced that the Health Metrics tile which includes your SpO2 data is available in Colombia. I'd recommend reviewing this help article which explains more about how to install the SpO2 Tracker App and track your trends in the Fitbit app.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes