Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graph

Why doesn't it combine all your sleep into one segment. If you wake up for 45min at night it starts a whole new graph. Is there a way to fix this?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@ttrani01 I'm sure FitBit has a max amount of time it allows for awake time to be considered a part of a sleep segment. Apparently, 45 min is past that threshold. If there is a way to stitch segments together, I'm not aware of it. You may want to check with customer service and if there is a way, they should be able to guide you.

Best Answer

Hi @ttrani01,

You can adjust the start and stop times of a sleep period, in the app. Just open up the sleep for a particular day, and click the pencil icon to edit the times.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

What pencil icon? I am using both the desktop page (Browser) and the app on my iPhone. I tried to Edit Sleep on the desktop and only ended up losing sleep data.

It is very confusing having a night's sleep broken up into two pieces. Is there any way I can make the app keep track of an entire night, even if I am awake for a significant period during the night? Hint: I bought my Fitbit Versa for the PRIMARY reason that I have a sleep disorder and need to keep track of my sleep, but I often have one period during the night when I am awake for an hour or so.

Best Answer
0 Votes