Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting Sleep Data

F1A2BD9F-0F5C-472F-B6BC-3DF80A048824.jpegAfter syncing my Fitbit Versa I went in to look at last nights data, and found a big conflict in last nights data.

Today is showing 3hrs 43mins sleep where the graph above shows I have more than hit my target of 7hrs sleep.  When I go in to the graph it has me down as sleeping 11hrs 29mins.  

How do I sort out this huge conflict in time?  I have tried altering the sleep log which used to work with my blaze when it had conflicts in time data but it’s not worked with my Versa. I also restarted my Versa and re-synced it.  I have my sleep settings at sensitive and I use the iOS app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I can't really see the image too well, but to me it looks like the math is wrong.. if it were to log four hours and your sleep ended at 10- your start should have been at six and it doesn't look that way.. so I am thinking it is just wonky for that day? How has it been since?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

The next day it had sorted its self out and the data was correct.  I have no idea why it did it but it’s been fine since.😀

Best Answer
0 Votes