Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do these Sleep graphs indicate Sleep Apnea?

Has anyone seen any sleep graphs like this? I'm wondering if this is how a chart of someone who has sleep apnea looks like. (I wake up extremely tired and I am fatigued all day)

Here is a few different days.

Night 1:

Heart Rate for night 1 
Time Asleep 

Night 2:
Time asleep 
Heart Rate for night 2 

(These are normal nights for me)

Here is my oxygen variation for a couple of nights as well.

Heart Rate 1 
Heart Rate 2

Moderator Edit: subject for clarity/merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Iannn. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you very much for your participation in this forum and for the detailed information. I'd like to let you know that your sleep stages data helps you track your patterns and notice variations. If you have any concerns about your sleep health I recommend sharing the information with your doctor. A good source of additional information is the National Sleep Foundation.

Also, while these features are intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being, these are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. As mentioned above, if you have any concerns about your health, please talk to a healthcare provider. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, call emergency services.

On a side note, I want to share a thread with a similar topic for some tips and suggestions provided by other users. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes