Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I interpret the blood oxygen variation graph?

ANSWERED

Good morning,

I use a Charge 3 and recently noticed the addition of a blood oxygen variation graph in my sleep data. I've been googling a bit but am unsure how to interpret it. Can someone help?

Unfortunately, I'm unable to include a picture, but I'll try to explain as best I can.

The x-axis is clearly for time, but what about the y-axis? There's a line about halfway up where labels say "large" above it and "small" below it (my translation; I use the app in Swedish). The graph legend also states that a green line indicates small variations, while yellow marks bigger variations, so that's also pretty self-explanatory. My graph is almost entirely green every night, but it's fairly low on the chart. Does this mean my Charge 3 estimates I have a fairly low level of blood oxygen, but with small variations? The few times the graph has been yellow, it's been to form a peak rather than a trough.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68

Hi Wilson,

All my graphs on the app  suddenly changed to constant high variation even the ones for the days before although before they were in normal zone.I check it every morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!  The new graph looks like every night is a mess where as my old ones would show one high variation every few nights.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Josipk and @SueChem that is happening to a lot of us right now. There's a discussion about it here and you may want to watch that thread for updates. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
thanks , Poslano s mojeg uređaja Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have many nights oxygen spent record even with 6 hours sleep. Faulty I agree. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've noticed with mine it's most

Screenshot_20230424_080952.jpg

always in the low green area but a few times it has a flatline included. What does the flatline mean??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Inspire 3 and I have oxygen data so you are incorrect 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Inspire 3 and I have the oxygen data

Best Answer

Wow, yours doesn't seem to vary all that much. 

I am trying to see if mine means I should be looking into sleep apnea. 

Screenshot_20230818_120915.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes