Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 - Inaccurate sleep log

The Sleep log hours are inaccurate on my Inspire 3 from the start. 

The sleep start time is accurate and sleep data is fine, but it will miss the sleep data for the last few hours of sleep. I can add the sleep log manually and would show the sleep data correctly as a separate sleep log or I need to delete the error sleep log and add a new entry for the entire sleep period manually. 

I have contacted the support team, who asked me to follow these steps, but still I get wrong sleep log hours. It is a frustrating upgrade from my old MI band 5 which gives accurate sleep log without any issues.

1. Change usage to non dominant hand.(sleep data is not the issue, it is the sleep log hours with sleep score) 
2. Restart inspire 3. 
3. Keep the device charged fully.
4. Re-setup the inspire 3 on my phone. 
5. Wait for and update to version 3.80 Fitbit app.
6. Clear user data on inspire 3 device and re setup inspire 3.

How can I solve this issue? Why is the Fitbit app dumb enough to not aggregate the sleep data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

In order to see the sleep analysis at the App, the data must be transferred from Inspire 3 to the Fibit cloud server and then received back to the App. Sometimes it is a long way to do for some reasons. Perhaps you do see incompletely processed data that was synchronized some time before waking up.

Try to turn off the Internet on your mobile while sleeping and turn it on after waking up, so that all sleep data is transferred at once, and not partially. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact issue here & Ive had other Fitbits in the past where this wasn’t a consistent problem as it is with this model.

Best Answer
0 Votes