Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the Fitbit app

Hi everyone! Starting today, you may notice a new sleep experience in your Fitbit app. If you don't have it right away, please be patient as it can take some time to reach all users. 

Check out what’s new by going to the Fitbit Community blog

What do you think? Let us know!

Best Answer
1,499 REPLIES 1,499

My suggestion to Fitbit if there isn't a way to go back they do a new better update asap and find a way to ask their customers first before they update, that's if there are any Fitbit users left.......

Best Answer
Why isn't there a way to go back? I think fitbit needs to hire some new
programmers if they can't figure out how to revert back to the old program.
So frustrating!!!
Best Answer

I, like thousands + other Fitbit users, HATE, HATE, HATE the new sleep analysis graphics. Don’t call yourself a moderator when you don’t respond to ANYTHING! This company needs to listen to its users. You wrecked a perfectly easier sleep graphing & made it useless. There isn’t one thing that makes it easier to understand. I’m currently looking into a different device where there is better customer service. I’ve been a user since the One, and have had many problems over the years, including the “bricking” of my fairly new Charge 5, for which they would only give me a 25% discount on a new tracker. I purchased a Charge 6 on my own, so a very long time faithful user despite all the past issues. This is like the straw that broke the camel’s back. I will continue to use it minus the sleep tracking, because my insurance pays for it. But when that runs out, I’m gone!

Best Answer

I hate the new sleep hypnogram.  I am a sleep researcher with a PhD in sleep and circadian rhythms.  Change it back.  Sure you can click and drag to see things like wake after sleep onset (WASO), but then your hand is not free to write it down if you need to.  Also, with the old hypnogram I could rotate my Android phone to see it bigger in landscape.  Now that doesn't work either.  This was a bad update.

Best Answer

Please give me back the old sleep log!

Best Answer

One of your comments said sometimes Change is good, not this time. I don't even want to bother looking at it because it's not readable. If you're going to change something, make it better not worse, Maybe it's time to look at some new programmers.

Best Answer

As a senior IT professional of over 30 years, I simply do not believe it is not possible to go back to the old version.

1 - The roll out ot the new one was gradual, so clearly the old and new one can co-exist side by side.

2 - They will still have the code for the previous version. I presume they have backups!

3 - They could roll out the old version (or something exactly like it as a new version.)

4 - If for some reason I can't imgagine the old version no longer works (a very fanciful idea, the are they telliing us they are not capable of writing a new version where the screens look and function just like the old one. - Utterly non-believable!

Surely it can only be - that there's no way they WANT to revert to it.

This is simply appalling customer service. What was the point of asking for our views, if they make no difference?

If they do not undertake to revert to it or something very similar, then I fo rone will also be switching products.

Best Answer

I hate the new look, I would much rather have it changed back to the old look, especially the sleep tracking

Best Answer

Hate it!

Best Answer

Visual is just as horrible in Premium version unfortunately. The change is actually a good way to lose premium members. 😢 

Best Answer

I agree that they should be able to revert back to the old version or rebuild a new one. Them saying they can’t go back is total BULL!  They really don’t care about their consumers.

Best Answer

I very much dislike the new change. Please go back to the old sleep graph.

Best Answer

I also hate it!  Please give us options to use the previous sleep views 

Best Answer

I am TERRIBLY disappointed with the change to sleep tracking. I watch my stages carefully, my husband and I both do. We like to compare the stages and timing especially to see how our nighttime waking might effect the other. Terribly, terribly disappointed!!

Best Answer

Absolutely awful design. No color, confusing. Much preferred the previous design. Please give us the option to go back to that iteration.

Best Answer

Can't manually enter sleep times. As a result no effective data. Should have left the app alone.

Best Answer

I haven't seen anything good about the new sleep update.

Best Answer
I agree. another upgrade no one seems to want. After a decade may go back
to a galaxy watch.
Best Answer
LOL... THEY DEFINITELY MISSED!

~Susan~
Enjoy each moment, they all count.
Every moment counts
Best Answer

Your new Sleep Timeline Graphis are Horrible! You sell us a product, we but it, you change it without regard to those who paid for it. This is but one tiny example in the mounting pile of things you do without regard for those who pay the bills. That is Rude and completely wrong! Why would you do that? Never mind, I'm puting this down as a lesson learned. Good bye! You've lost yet another customer!

Best Answer