Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tracking Inspire HR and Versa 4

Husband Versa 4 does not accurately measure his sleep pattern.  He is sleeping at least 8 hours but stats usually show 3 to 4 hours; interestingly, I switched and he wore my Inspire HR and has the same problem.  I wore his Versa 4 and it tracked properly.  Obviously not the device but him.  Any idea as to why please?  I've reviewed quite a bit already and making assumption he is restless.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @sueplay 

Does your husband have issues with heart tracking in general?

I've read that users who have a lot of hair around their wrists or who have tattoos often have issues with heart tracking.

Some users have mentioned that they get better sleep tracking when they rotate their Fitbit to the inside of their wrist. Maybe have your husband try that and see if he gets better sleep tracking.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your suggestions.  We will try the inside of the wrist.  I'll check the heart tracking as well. 

Best Answer

Unbelievable after rotating the Fitbit to the inside of the wrist FINALLY we are getting the proper tracking.  Thank you very much Rieko.  It is really appreciated.  It worked. 

Best Answer

Hi @sueplay 

Woohoo! Thanks for letting us know that your husband finally got a night's worth of proper sleep tracking. I'm glad to know that my suggestion worked.

If there's any other help you would like, please let us know.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes