Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep mode and iphone alarms

When I use the sleep mode on my Charge my alarms to get up in the morning are silenced? Is there a way to change this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Are you referring to the silent alarms on the Surge itself? 

I typically let the Surge autodetect if I'm sleeping. My silent alarms on my Surge seem unaffected by that. I'll try initiating sleep mode from my iPhone tonight and see if that behaves any differently. 

Best Answer
No. Sorry I should have given more details.  My Charge is connected through the Bluetooth on my iPhone and I use alarms on my iPhone to get up in the morning but when I track my sleep with the charge the alarms on my iPhone are silenced. 

Sent from Outlook Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

@daretrace2 wrote:
No. Sorry I should have given more details.  My Charge is connected through the Bluetooth on my iPhone and I use alarms on my iPhone to get up in the morning but when I track my sleep with the charge the alarms on my iPhone are silenced. 

Sent from Outlook Mobile

I tested last night and no problems. I set the alarm on my phone, then activated the sleep mode through the fitbit app. The alarm went off at the set time, no issue. Sorry I couldn't help you figure this one out. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I'll try it again on a day I don't work. Lol. 

Sent from Outlook Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

@daretrace2 did you ever find an answer to this issue you were having? I haven't seen this in the Community before. Thanks so much @Mrthekla for doing some user testing for our friend's issue! 

Send over an update if you get a chance, @daretrace2 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not sure what happened but the iPhone alarms work intermittently when my Fitbit is in sleep mode.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can check and see if your sleep was logged on your dashboard. If you were still in sleep mode or hadn't entered into sleep mode, there would be no record of it in today's log.

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the tracker tile.
  2. Tap the tracker for which you want to set an alarm.
  3. Tap Silent Alarms.
  4. Tap Set a New Alarm.
  5. Select the alarm time and frequency, and don’t forget to save. The app should sync with your tracker immediately.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone find a fix to this?  Im having the same problem. My iphone wake up alarms are being redirected to buzz my fitbit when im asleep. 

This isnt working cause I dont feel the buzzing fitbit when im sleeping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes