Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats for sleep

IMG_6284.png

 can someone tell me are these good or could they be better . I don’t understand what I’m supposed to be at thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Hev548 and welcome to the Community.  I have two thoughts on your screenshot.

• Tap on your Deep and REM tile.  Move the toggle to Benchmark.  This will compare your time in different sleep stages to others in your age range.  Are your ranges in line or or do they seem out of whack?
  • Your Restoration tile shows that your sleeping heart rate is lower than your resting heart rate 10% of the time.  My sleeping heart rate can be lower up to 90% of the time.  Your 14% restless is time spent tossing and turning.  My restless time is consistently less than 10%.

I think there is room for improvement.  The National Sleep Foundation or another site might be able to help you improve your sleep.

I moved your post to the Sleep Well forum.  I think it is a better fit for your issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thank you for that . That is terrible if yours is 90% lower and mines only 10% isn’t it

Get Outlook for iOS<> h higson
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hev548 

My sleeping heart rate value is similar to yours. My values tend to consistently be on the lower end. And, I've had nights where my sleeping heart rate value is 0% below resting. Rather than stress over that metric, I focus on how I feel in the morning. For me, it's more important that I feel rested and not tired & sleepy. 

That said, maybe we both need to do more meditation & deep relaxing breathing when we go to bed. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes