Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else doesn't wear Fitbit to bed??

ANSWERED

I don't. I find it better if I don't wear to bed. I get a decent sleep without it. 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Thank you for sharing @sikorski! I had a similar experience with insomnia.  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds terrible sorry to hear that.

I haven't slept properly since I got mine, I've been waking at around 3am and then can't get back to sleep or else I just drift in and out until I get up. Whatever happens I always seem to wake up tired in the morning.

Maybe it's coincidence but I'm starting to wonder now if it's the Fitbit, with my own experience and what I'm seeing online about it. Hope not as I like the sleep analysis feature.

I hope you've found a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I removed the "Sleep" widget from my dashboard. Now I don't worry about getting a "poor" rating. I know very well when I've had a poor light's sleep without Fitbit nagging me. (Also, I now have to get up frequently because of my husband's incontinence issues and the fact that I have to wheel him to the bathroom. It's not my fault that my sleep is disturbed.)

Best Answer

I don't either. I did for a while and although I found the tracking data interesting, I didn't find it useful and now prefer to give my wrist a rest and save a little on battery power.

Best Answer

I don't wear my mine to bed either I'm already anxious enough and I don't need something else like worrying about if I got a good nights sleep report which would make me more anxious. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same thing happen. It happened with every cell phone, smartwatch, and now my Fitbit Inspire 2 disrupts my sleep in the same manner. I cannot even have it next to me on the nightstand. I leave it in the bathroom to charge. I leave my cell phone on charge outside the bedroom as well. I guess some people are just much more sensitive to the electronics than others.

Best Answer
0 Votes