Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android fit bit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now that I've had the Surge for more than 1 year, I have noticed something that really bugs me. The tracker fields (distance, steps, floors and so on) can be viewed by the week, 1, or 3 months, or by the year, but the year is a moving past 12 months. Nowhere on the app can I find my totals since I started (other than fitbit.com). Fitbit needs to add a "lifetime" catagory. What I mean is if I look at the past 12 months (say Dec '15 to Dec '16) I see 3322 miles. Jan '16 to Jan '17 shows 3261. By the end of Jan I should be showing around 3400 miles, but my total lifetime miles will be around 3550. Maybe I'm missing something and the data is there, but I just don't see it. Emujo

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @Emujo. You're right about this, there is no option. I would like to see this option on the App too. I think your suggestion is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

Keep up the super stepping! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes