Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto stop for cycling

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Essential as having to pause manually is a nuisance and dangerous. And awkward in winter if you have gloves on. Especially so for urban cycling when you have to stop a lot. Without pausing stats for ride are inaccurate. Garmin vivoactive hr has it!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @Philjack9! Thanks for the suggestion. You may want to vote for this idea that's already posted in the Feature Suggestion board "Auto Pause". Because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that it gives you the chance to vote for them. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
The auto pause link mainly discusses walking and running important yes but please don't forget cycling.
Best Answer

I've added my vote to the Features page.

Very poor that this is not a standard option on the Surge!

Best Answer

@Philjack9 That's totally true! When I read the Feature Suggestion idea, the user mentioned that there should be an auto pause option for workout or when you're walking/running. So, I think whenever it gets implemented it should be a feature for every workout you do. 

@ToteEndBar Welcome to the Community! Thanks for adding your vote to the idea. 🙂 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes