Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average of steps with question mark

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My friends are showing two different step averages at the same time. The one with the bigger number has question marks next to it.  What is that?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kerrieann! Welcome to the Forums. Thanks a lot for posting your inquiry and attaching that screenshot, really helpful! Cat Embarassed

I've check this information with the team and apparently Fitbit App is showing a second Daily Steps in Baby Profile, after updating iOS devices to 2.34. Fitbit is aware of this discrepancy and is working in a solution. In the meantime, please add a location to your profile and sync your tracker. You can do so by:

• Taping on Account (upper right corner)
  • Tapping the settings on your profile screen in the iOS app.
  • Tapping Location.
  • Select a Country and save it.

Please note that you can choose to set this Private if you don't want others to see their location, but you must add a location to attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Keep me posted! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the forums!

Where are you seeing this? Maybe add a picture so we know what you are looking at?

Also let us know what phone you are using as this question will get a better answer in that forum @Tracy572010

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community, welcome! Cat Happy

I'd agree with @WendyB, a screenshot is required at this point. This is the second question about that specif number showing a question mark. It will be really helpful. 

I'll be waiting for your response! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I'm seeing the same thing! It's on my profile and one of my friend's and the weird thing is both of us have the same higher number before the question marks. im unable to post a screenshot. It won't allow me to choose a photo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

screencaptureHere is a screenshot of the steps with question marks.

Best Answer

Hi @Kerrieann! Welcome to the Forums. Thanks a lot for posting your inquiry and attaching that screenshot, really helpful! Cat Embarassed

I've check this information with the team and apparently Fitbit App is showing a second Daily Steps in Baby Profile, after updating iOS devices to 2.34. Fitbit is aware of this discrepancy and is working in a solution. In the meantime, please add a location to your profile and sync your tracker. You can do so by:

• Tapping Location.

Please note that you can choose to set this Private if you don't want others to see their location, but you must add a location to attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best Answer

What is "Baby Profile"?

@YojanaFitbit wrote:

• Tapping Location.

Best Answer

Hi @momice, it's nice to see you here! Cat Happy

Sorry if I didn't explained that in my previous post. You can see an example of the Baby Profile in the Fitbit App in this post from @Kerrieann.

Let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question but the "this post" link in your reply just takes you back to this current post and not to a post explaining what a Baby Profile is. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Miami_Snowflake! Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Cat Happy

Thanks for pointing that out! Sorry if my previous post wasn't clear enough, this is the picture: 

baby.JPG

It's called "Baby Profile", since it has almost all the options from your Fitbit.com Dashboard profile.

Hope this helps! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Putting in a location took my question marks off, if you hadn't already done it. 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @DAL_DoeI've noticed you are new around @wdelaet, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Cat Happy

Thanks a lot for posting your resolution, that is of great help to confirm the steps above. Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hand around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends.

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

See you around! Heart

Best Answer