Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life less than 24 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my third FitBit Surge - first 2 had bands that came apart, and now third has battery that lasts less than a day. Tech Support had me do a firmware update which was supposed to fix problem. No luck. I rarely use the GPS functions that I know drain extra battery. Tech support looked at my profile and did not see anything out of the ordinary in terms of usage. They could only offer me a 25% coupon on another watch. Umm, no. Fitbit sends me 3 watches that all malfunction, and I am supposed to gamble my hard earned money on yet another watch that may or may not have same problem? Come on. I'm willing to try a few other things if I can with current watch but I think it's unfair that my original warranty time frame is used against a replacement watch I received only a few months ago. Please help. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@THoffmann If you still have the other two Surge's and the bands are the only issue then you can find replacements on Amazon and ebay. YouTube has helpful "How To" video's. The Surge with the battery issue? Unfortunately batteries don't get better with time.  Good luck.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I might be able to Frankenstein something with my existing watches too.

Best Answer
0 Votes