Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue led light

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I also got a blue light shining and draining my battery few days ago...

Can this issue be solved yet or what to do to fix a problem ?

Thx

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Srecko, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for posting your inquiry here. The blue light is usually related to firmware updates. For this unusual behavior with their Surge's LED, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you've fully updated your tracker to the latest available firmware.

2. Restart your Surge by holding down the left and bottom-right buttons.

3. Manually sync your device via Fitbit Connect or the Fitbit Mobile App.

If this doesn't solve the battery issues you can also reconnect your Surge with your account by following these steps. Also is important to check these tips to improve the battery life of your Surge.

• How are you changing your Surge? 

We recommend plugging your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge, and only use the charging cable that came with your tracker.

If this doesn't work please let me know. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I belive I have the latest firmware version 16.34.6.1.

I have been through all 3 recommended steps, the blue light is still there ( it only disappears for the time of restarting my Surge by holding down the left and bottom-right buttons )

I am charging my Surge with original USB cable plugged into a USB port of my laptop.

Thank you,

Best Answer

Thanks for stopping getting back @Srecko

I really appreciate the time you took to troubleshoot this. I've requested to our Support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support to the email you used to register with the Community forums.

I'll around in case that you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes