Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my HR on my Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The digital screen does not show heart rate, only date and time is shown. Please help

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Swipe left on the glass screen once for steps, twice for heart rate.  After a few seconds it will go back to the time screen.

Best Answer

Thanks I am aware of that , what I want to know in the advertisement of the surge they show 

time

date month 

heart 

but my screen only shows

time 

date month

third row is blank

please help

Best Answer

Thanks for joining us to this family, hope you like what find here @ParulpbWoman Happy

I think that we had a misunderstanding here, as the options that you have available for Surge clock faces are these ones: 

Surge Clock display.PNG

But I looked for the advertisement that you mentioned in your previous comment. If you're talking about these pictures (see attach images), that's the Surge in active mode with the Multisport feature. It shows distance, timer and HR. Thanks for sharing this information we appreciate the feedback since we're always trying to give better services.

Surge advertisement.PNGsurge picture.PNG 

Hope this helps!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer