Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie counting low

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi.
Help needed.
Have a surge, i believe it's undercounting my calorie count on specific exercises. In classes fellow class mates are burning around 500 more than me. 2/3 of us are using a Fitbit the other 2 are similar in their count, mine is below by a margin.
Is there something I'm missing on my set up. Any help appreciated.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Bensonmax, welcome aboard to our Community. It will depend of the exercise and the intensity of the exercise itself. Note over time our body get us to a particular exercise if we practice it constantly, so the effort we invest will be lower and by consequence the calories burned will be less.

Noe aside from this, have you noticed if other stats has dropped numbers too, like your heart rate in example? This will be also an explanation why your calories are low.

You can try by moving the tracker up a couple inches  above the wristbone, since it can be help during high-intensity exercises or exercises that cause you to bend your wrist frequently. This will improve the readings of your heart rate and it will give you more calories.

Hope this helps and don't forget to keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes