Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see the Yoga activity (Surge)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am abble to register a Yoga activity in the app and in the computer. However, the yoga activity does not exist in my fitbit surge. Is there a way too make it appear permanently in my watch?

Thank!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @franciscoverar, you can add Yoga as one of your "exercise shortcuts".  Go to your app, choose your device (Surge) then choose "exercise shortcuts" .  If you don't already have 7 shortcuts (as well as Run) you can just add yoga.  If you already have 7 you will need to delete one of them before you can add yoga.

After you make any changes, be sure to sync.

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @franciscoverar, you can add Yoga as one of your "exercise shortcuts".  Go to your app, choose your device (Surge) then choose "exercise shortcuts" .  If you don't already have 7 shortcuts (as well as Run) you can just add yoga.  If you already have 7 you will need to delete one of them before you can add yoga.

After you make any changes, be sure to sync.

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks a lot Julia!

Best Answer

A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community family @franciscoverara! That was very helpful @Julia_G, thanks a lot! Cat Happy

@franciscoverar Thanks for making @Julia_G's suggestion the solution for your question. Feel free to get back in case you need more help! If you have time please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle.

See you around! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes