Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling and Fitbit Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is measuring the distance on the unit itself but when I download the data onto my IPad , the distance recorded is much less. I did 32miles on the bike but the record only showed 4 miles???

Is something not set correctly ?or is it faulty

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for joining this family @DaveEllson, hope you like what find here! Robot wink

Thanks for posting your questions on the Forums! I'd like to know how you're tracking your Bike activities, as it might be that we need to check some setting or you might just restart your Surge to get the correct information. If you're using the GPS feature it might be having a hard time connecting with the satellite, you can read more about it here. If you can include screenshots of the information you got, that will help to determine what happened with your Fitbit.

Hope to see your next answer soon! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
It has no problem connecting so I don't think it's that. I'm going out tomorrow and will take a picture of the FB and a screen shot of what it down loads.
I used a tread mill yesterday and it was .75 miles out in just 30 minutes, compared to the tread mill and unless the read mill speed is incorrect, the tread mill was accurate.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes