Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am very disappointed with Fit bit as I have been a loyal user for 13 months now. My band has completely came un-glued and I spoke with Fit bit for advice on resolving this issue and they said my warranty has expired by 1 month and offered me a 25% discount on a new one SCAM???? When I buy a watch I expect for to last more than 13 months and I expect the same for a fit bit. No offer or help in sending it in to be fixedone since a replacement is out of the question. This is reoccurring theme by Fit bit and it's time to try another brand. DISAPPOINTED 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

You might want to read the warranty's Before buying

They are on all devices websites and they are pretty much the same

https://www.fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty

I have a Garmin as well and its the same

So check it out before buying

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel your pain had the experience. I'll be looking at the competitors! So DISAPPOINTED.

Best Answer

I'm really baffled by some people's response to those who have a problem with FitBit quality and durability. Read the warranty before buying? Really? I own this other brand and it has the same warranty. No one questions a "warranty" and what and how it covers a product. The complaint is how the product survives to just past the warranty then dies. How would those people feel if the new car they bought lasted 13 months (or 12 months and one day) or 12001 miles then became unusable. They go back to the Dealership and say "my car stopped working" and the Dealership told them they had to buy another one (at a 25% discount) because the warranty was 12 months or 12000 miles (just like most other cars even though those other cars last years and thousands of miles PAST the warranty). I guess those people would just say "ok." Right? Right those other people?

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer