Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workouts not loading onto strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recently got the surge, I've been using it daily and wear all the time, it syncs fine with the Fitbit app, I've also synced with strava and it says it all set up however whenever I do a work out on my surge it doesn't upload to strava. As far as I'm aware it automatically uploads or do you have to manually do it?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LivifloysIt's great to see you participating in our Community! Cat Very Happy

Congratulations, I'm glad to know that you're really engage and motivated on become more active using your Fitbit Surge. Thanks for posting your question here. You can try these steps, as I haven't heard about any issue regarding Fitbit not connecting with Strava.

If that doesn't work I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App we have to do so.

Keep me posted on the resolution! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @LivifloysIt's great to see you participating in our Community! Cat Very Happy

Congratulations, I'm glad to know that you're really engage and motivated on become more active using your Fitbit Surge. Thanks for posting your question here. You can try these steps, as I haven't heard about any issue regarding Fitbit not connecting with Strava.

If that doesn't work I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App we have to do so.

Keep me posted on the resolution! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer