Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Export by Exercise Type

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to see monthly statistics by exercise type?  At the end of a month I would like to see how much time I spent on each exercise type?

Thanks

Charlie

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @CAR49ers! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Cat Happy

At this moment there isn't. But I think that a way to see monthly statistics by exercise type is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you to vote and place your comments in this request that was already suggested here: Add Activity Type column to Activity data export, members of the Community can place new ideas in this board so they can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

I already voted for this option!

Have a good one! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @CAR49ers! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Cat Happy

At this moment there isn't. But I think that a way to see monthly statistics by exercise type is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you to vote and place your comments in this request that was already suggested here: Add Activity Type column to Activity data export, members of the Community can place new ideas in this board so they can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

I already voted for this option!

Have a good one! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer