Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn't update sleep log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I sync my surge to my phone in the morning it doesn't log my sleep log. I have to do manually

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @DevonnSmiley Happy

That's odd, your Fitbit should be tracking your sleep automatically with no hassle. If this is not working, try to restart your tracker and give it a try again. 

Thanks for logging your sleep, I hope this won't happen again! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I just had the worst customer service about this very issue. I was told 'The engineers are working on it"  There is zero time frame of when this will be fixed. I was told "too bad." This fitbit AltaHR is garbage and the customer serivce of Fitbit is horrible.  They aren't accountable for this problem, nor do they care about their customers.  

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
Thank you for calling them sorry it was such bad service it's across their
entire line of fitbit's cuz I have a surge hopefully it will be fixed soon
how long is your soon how long has yours been not working
Best Answer

Sorry to let you know but they have NO idea when it will be fixed. I have spent the better part of a day dealing with this from all forms of Social Media, to phoning, to forums.  I asked why wasn't a world-wide email sent to everyone. They send emails every week about progress and trying to you to buy more but they can't fix and provide what they promise. I have already taken mine off and went back to another form of tracking devices. The customer service is so horrid and I was led to believe they help their customers. All I got was a girl reading from a script in the Philippines. 

Best Answer

Hi @pelorojo13 and @Devonn! I really appreciate the time you took to place your comments here.

@pelorojo13 I'm really sorry about the issue you've experienced with your Fitbit, sorry about the inconvenience. I hope it gets resolve really soon, as I noticed you're case is being handled in the Alta HR thread. Thank you for your feedback.

@Devonn Are you still having issues with your sleep logs? If so, please let's try these steps to reconnect your Fitbit again with your Fitbit account. I'd like you to test your Fitbit Surge, would you mind trying to use this option "Begin sleep" in your Fitbit App > sleep tile > + sing. Hopefully it will be able to track your sleep automatically after this.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes