Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting TCX file problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is Fitbit having export issues?  I have been trying to export my TCX file since the weekend and I still can't export. The message says that Fitbit is looking into the issue but it has now been days?

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

I am also having the same problem.  Is there a timeframe for fixing this?

Best Answer

Same problem!

Best Answer

Same problem, "The activity TCX file could not be downloaded. We are looking into the issue." 

No Fitbit response in this post either.

Best Answer

It’s just not acceptable. Why is Fitbit ignoring this issue! 

Best Answer

working for me, the latest 2-hours walking activity and an older 7-hours walking activity

Best Answer

Not for me. Just tried it this minute still getting the same message.

Best Answer

I still have the problem and if Fitbit cannot or will not fix this I will find a watch manufacturer who will.  This has been an issue for far too long.  Very irritating. 😞

Best Answer

Anyone on Twitter ? Maybe someone can post something on twitter and perhaps they’ll fix it!

Best Answer

It says "solved" but what is the solution? It's still not working for me!

Best Answer

still not working, they are still 'looking into it',

Best Answer

Managed to download using chrome browser.

Best Answer

Thanks, downloading Chrome fixed the TCX export for me!

Best Answer

Exporting using Chrome has worked for me too, thanks! Man Very Happy

Still doesn't work with Windows 10.

Best Answer

I only got the Ionic 2 days ago.  Tried to export a TCX for the first time today to get this problem, can't believe it hasn't been properly fixed yet.  It fails as above on Windows 10 latest version with all the updates, both with IE and Edge.  Thanks to your posts above I tried Firefox and it downloaded fine.

Best Answer

“I’m having the same problem” - SOLVED!

Unbelievable, used to love Fitbit but it’s really going downhill. Non existent customer service, major buyers regret here 😞

Best Answer

Same problem

Best Answer

Joy of Joys, just tried a TCX export of todays run with the latest general release of Windows 10 and Edge and IT WORKED first time.  The actual TCX itself does not appear to be corrupt either.  Maybe they have fixed it, it would be nice if they notified us as well so we don't waste time doing workarounds..

Best Answer

I see a message saying that the TCX export file issue has a solution but when I click on the link it doesn't take me to the solution and I am having the very problem

Best Answer

As stated in several posts above, just change to Google Chrome browser and export then works fine.

Best Answer