Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting TCX file problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is Fitbit having export issues?  I have been trying to export my TCX file since the weekend and I still can't export. The message says that Fitbit is looking into the issue but it has now been days?

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29
I'm using chrome - have also tried edge & explorer. None work.
Best Answer

Sorry, I can't help. It didn't work in explorer for me but did work as soon as I changed to chrome.

Best Answer

It is now working for me on latest build of Windows 10 Pro version 1803 build 17134.191 and Edge 42.17134.1.0, Edge HTML 17.17134  , check you are up to date.  It only started working this month for me on Edge.  Firefox has always worked.

Best Answer

How did you get it to dowmnload?

Best Answer

If you are talking about using Microsoft Edge, drill down to your activity and click the ellipses button (…) near the activity top right and choose Export as TCX file.  You should then get an Edge popup at the bottom of the screen and choose Save to save the file to your downloads folder or choose the Save As option to select the require folder and filename.

Best Answer
Thanks for posting, but I only have a chrome book.
Best Answer

For me it exporting TCX files works fine as long as I use Chrome as the browser. No tricks or special steps required.

Regards
Charles

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
Thank you for your input. When I get some time in the next few days, I
would like to call you so I might get a better understanding of what to do.
Best Answer

Hey guys thanks for reaching out the Forums! If you're trying to export your personal data and it is not working. Please clean cookies and cache from the browser that you're using. You can find more details here: How do I export Fitbit data?

Hope this helps!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

This does NOT help. It's just a manual page describing the procedures that actually go wrong. The TCX export is still an issue.

July 2022, I still have activities that doesn't export to tcx. Not in Chrome, not in Edge, not in Firefox, not in the Fitbit app. Anyway, I should not have to bother about exporting myself. Other activities sync with Strava just fine, but certain (which appear quite normal in the Fitbit app) don't.

I pay a premium subscription, I expect everything to work fine. I don't think my next tracker will be a Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes