Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Surge bought 2 weeks ago, and used Fitbit connect on my computer with Windows 8.1.

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and to the Fitbit app, deleting Fitbit connect.

With fitbit connect I was able to export data from the dashboard to a csv or excel, but I cannot find a way to do this in the Fitbit app. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jebar @Cp1005 @SunsetRunner Welcome to our Community! Just to clarify, the Data Export feature is a web based feature so you will need to go to Fitbit.com on your browser, log into your account and access the settings area to export your data. The confusion is when you use Windows 10 since you can view your information from the Windows 10 app instead of using the web browser.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5
deleted as duplicated
Best Answer
0 Votes

Jebar wrote:

I have a Fitbit Surge bought 2 weeks ago, and used Fitbit connect on my computer with Windows 8.1.

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and to the Fitbit app, deleting Fitbit connect.

With fitbit connect I was able to export data from the dashboard to a csv or excel, but I cannot find a way to do this in the Fitbit app. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Fitbit Connect is just to transfer data from device to Fitbit servers.

It has nothing to do with the way of exporting data from servers to csv/xls

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. I assume that means it is now not possible to export any information

Best Answer
Sign into your dashboard at Fitbit.com. In the upper right click on the gear icon, go to settings and then export.
Best Answer

@Jebar @Cp1005 @SunsetRunner Welcome to our Community! Just to clarify, the Data Export feature is a web based feature so you will need to go to Fitbit.com on your browser, log into your account and access the settings area to export your data. The confusion is when you use Windows 10 since you can view your information from the Windows 10 app instead of using the web browser.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer