Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express my gratitude to Fitbit Team

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys. 

First at all let me express my satisfation for owning a Fitbit equipament, only good things to say about the quality of the product. 

When my Surge had problems the Fitbit Team was tireless in their effort to try to help me, responding promptly and always ofering sugestion and advices on what to do. 

And at last when there was no solution to my problem they simply offered me a new onde despite mine not being in the warranty period. 

All of this says a lot about company, their guidelines and the respect they have for their consumers. I felt not like a client but as a friend. 

Thanks a lot Fitbit, you have a fan for life! 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the review its always good to hear! They have always been good to me as well.

Look around the forums and join in on some of the discussions! Lot's going on!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

How you doing my friend @Cqueirós? Welcome! 

I'm glad to see your comment. Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? As @WendyB mentioned if you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes