Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Class Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just had a first class experience dealing with Fitbit. I had a problem with my Surge strap and the Customer Service people dealt with my problem in a very professional manner. My replacement will be with me in a few days with very little effort on my part.

Thank you Fitbit Team

Moderator edit: Word Choice

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome to the forums @chaswatson

It's always good to hear how awesome support is for us.

We're here if you need help setting the new Surge up. Your history will be retained, so you can get back to adding more steps.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

That's always awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi @chaswatson, I've seen this is your first time in the Fitbit Community, so allow me to start by giving you a warm welcome.

As @Odyssey13 and @WendyB said before, thank you for sharing with us your great experience you had with our Support Team. I'm sure our team and the person who handled your concern was happy to assist you too.

Don't forget all our Support Team and the Community Forums are at your disposition if you have more inquiries or you need additional help or if you want to share more great experiences like this.

Hope to see you again and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Excellent @chaswatson . Your a surge owner?

What was the issue that had you dealing with customer support? I myself was treated to an immediate offer of replacement. A1 service. Almost too good to be true.

Best Answer

Hi @tobingj! Thanks for the feeback! Smiley Happy

It's great to have all users point of view about or Customer Support, most of the times if just matter of giving all the information that they need to give a prompt help. 

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: What is the most interesting place that you have walked run? or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

See you around! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer