Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Surge won't hold charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My surge is two years old and all of a sudden won't hold a charge at all. I have cleaned all the ports and changed charging points. As soon as I unplug my surge the screen fades out to nothing. I can't even reset it. When I take it off charge the battery icon is full but then nothing! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you here @Bel69, thanks a million for trying those steps! Thanks for your recommendation @WendyBHeart

You can also try to restart your Surge while it is plugged in into your computer, if you're able to do so; try it out a couple of time. I'd suggest to wait for the response from Customer Support, as I was able to confirm that they're already handling your case. Please note that you'll get a reply via email, around the next 48 hours after the last interaction.

Thanks a million for your patience! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Please Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I have already contacted them.  They have replied with the standard have you checked cables are clean etc and reset it. I have replied to them and am now awaiting their reply for further help!

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @Bel69, thanks a million for trying those steps! Thanks for your recommendation @WendyBHeart

You can also try to restart your Surge while it is plugged in into your computer, if you're able to do so; try it out a couple of time. I'd suggest to wait for the response from Customer Support, as I was able to confirm that they're already handling your case. Please note that you'll get a reply via email, around the next 48 hours after the last interaction.

Thanks a million for your patience! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer