Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit button not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everybody. First of all this is a brand new blaze, as soon as I opened it from the package it did a software update that was interrupted for a reason. My fitbit works fine except that the left button works only if you press it a random number of times like six times or sometimes two. anybody ??

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

First off I'm confused as you posted in the Surge forum but you said you have a blaze.

So I will answer for the Blaze.

Can you push the buttons when its outside of the frame at all? If so then it is not properly set into the frame. I have done it many times.

Please let us now if this is the case.

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DannRamos22A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community family! @WendyB, thanks for the help! Cat Happy

You don't have to worry that much, just restart your Surge and try it again! If your phone is not working, you can use a computer too. If you encounter any error, please let me know, we're here to help!

I'll be around! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi again. Thank you for answering. I do have a Surge, that was my mistake. I tried restarting the fitbit but still no luck. I know it is a software problem because when its off and I press the left button to turn it on it immediately works but for any other function I have to click somewhere between 3 and 10 times. Also the function for the Bluetooth to control music from my phone is off and it also comes to the screen from time to time when I  press the left button ( I wish I can add a video) 

Best Answer

Hey there @DannRamos22! Thanks for your reply, sorry for the time that it took me to get back to you. I'm glad to know that you already contacted our Support Team, good work finding the root of the issue. In case that you need anything else please let me know!

I'll be around. Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes