Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit does not update the 1st and 2nd December

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I had to turn off the phone and surge then restart them in order for it to update

Best Answer

Thanks for this information @MphoDaph and @ChikaBoom! This is very odd! I really appreciate you're reporting this issues. Cat Happy

I really appreciate the time you took to place your feedback. Are you having same issues now? What model of phone are you using? Did you check if your mobile device and Fitbit App are up to date?

I'll definitely pass your feedback along, I hope you won't get any other inconvenience to see your stats. Thanks again for the information and for reporting this issues, it helps a lot! 

Let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am kind of surprised & disappointed that Fitbit took 3 days to respond and with a question assuming I dont know what I am doing. Yes the FitBit & iPhone are Current in their respective versions 16.34.6.1and iOS11.2 respectively. Wonder why doesnt FitBit take pictures / graphics for each SmartPhone setting and post them online so people dont have to wait for 3 days to figure this out.

I use an iPhone 6S+. And yes I figured out that in addition to "Notifications" on the surge that needs to show calls & text messages needs to be unchecked as well as "Notifications" on the Settings in the iPhone on the App Fitbit- Badges,Sounds, Alerts needs to be unchecked. In addition iPhone Sounds need to reflect "Text Tone" to show either Vibrate / Sounds for it all to work. 

And I am disappointed that the Surge is being discontinued. 

Best Answer
0 Votes