Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Service Failure

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For what reason have I started to get this message on my fitbit app. I have not done anything different than I did a year ago. I see an Apple in my future. I have looked this information up and I have done everything that has been suggested. One thing suggested I haven't done is to erase and start over. This is not a good option only because I have ran almost 50 races this year and I would like to keep my race info. It states in the message possibly due to bad connection which I know isn't true.. Any help would be appreciated.

"Internal Service Failure"  my network connection is great?...

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Can you post a screenshot?

Best Answer

Hi @Macbay! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Heart

Thanks for the details. Before starting a new Fitbit account please follow the steps in this post and make sure that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date! As @SunsetRunner mentioned, please attach a screenshot of the failure if you continue receiving this message. 

I'll be around! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer