Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not tracking workouts correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just finished a 1.5 hour workout (mostly weighifting), but my fitbit app only registered 23 mins.... I put my surge in workout mode. I've never had a problem with my workouts being register till this week.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @Friskeebusines, it's great to know that you're using your Fitbit as a helper to build some muscles! Woman Very Happy

What you described sounds odd! When you finished your workout, did you noticed if your Surge gave you the 1.5 hour in the summary of the exercise? If so, I'd suggest to restart it in case that it might be having internal issues.

I'd also recommend to wear your Surge a little bit loose when you have it higher in your left wrist, so the button will be facing up; that's in case that you might pausing it during your workouts since the buttons might be facing your wrist when you're moving your arms to lift the weight.

Give it a try and let me know if this happens again.

Hope this helps! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes