Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Red light while updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Upon updating my surge, a flashing red light appeared and won't go off. The surge no longer is detectable on mac or iphone. Any suggestions out there besides contacting customer support? Been there done that. I'm now waiting for the battery to drain before I charge and try again.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @SunsetRunner! Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities. Smiley Happy

Got it! According to the experience of other users you can try these steps, while you're doing so you might be prompted to restart it while reconnecting. It might work, but if not the next option would be wait for support to give you the next step according your warranty information. 

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hey Yojana- Thanks for reaching out. The Surge will NOT relinquish the flashing red light. I've done as you suggested, and sorry to say, I'm giving up on fitbit all together. This is my 2nd Surge, and I'm tired of buying a new product every 14 months or so. Thanks for your effort!

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that @SunsetRunner! But in case you change your mind, I'll be around! 

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

I'll be looking forward to your new comments! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer